Drum Cafe West

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just finished an event here in san francisco for Stryker Neurovascular. I can't always see everyone's faces in the audience from the stage - lots of lights shining in my eyes - so I always judge the success of an event based on the number of job offers I receive after an event is done. Today was another one of those days. Stryker was having their global conference at the Westin Saint Francis in San Francisco, and Drum Cafe West opened this conference with magical rhythms, music and 350 people drumming in unison. We marshaled sales and Marketing people from the US, South and Central America, APAC including China and Japan, and EMEA including Western Europe around one common purpose - to dominate the acute stroke care market.

Stryker is a Fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading medical technology companies. They employ 20 000 employees worldwide, operate in over 89 countries and have achieved 7.3 billion in sales revenue. One of the woman came up to me afterwards to tell me that she had experienced Drum Cafe in the UK and loved us.

Another partnership win - Stryker and Drum Cafe West. I want to thank my team, Craig, Aboubacar and Dramane for a beautiful performance.

Regards

Natalie Spiro

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always welcome your feedback and shares